Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Work Timetable - Week 5

I got less done this week. Basically after a stressful time I took most of the weekend off, going to fireworks with Abi Sat evening and staying over my house before coming back on Sun. Then there was a JCR meeting that night...
The other main reason is the massive campaign to change OUSU which I became a member of (and which I will detail here in a few days time when I have met deadlines). It has taken up a lot of my time this past week in particular. OUSU Council on Friday for example lasted 4h 30mins, and so meant that when I got back to Ab I was far beyond any work. So I watched Minority Report with Abi instead. :-)

Week 5

Day - Subject - Type - Time

Sun - Trusts - Introductory Textbook - 50mins
- Trusts - Textbook - 50mins
Sun Total - 1h 40mins

Mon - Tort - Lecture - 1h
- Trusts - Textbook - 3h 15mins
Mon Total - 4h 15mins

Tue - Trusts - Textbook - 2h
- Trusts - Cases / Articles - 4h 5mins
Tue Total - 6h 5mins

Wed - Trusts - Cases / Articles - 2h 40mins
Wed Total - 2h 40mins

Thur - Contract - Lecture - 1h
- Tort - Lectures - 2h
- Juris - Lecture - 1h
- Trusts - Cases / Articles - 4h 35mins
- Trusts - Presentation - 1h 30mins
Thur Total - 10h 5mins

Fri - Contract - Lecture - 1h
- Trusts - Class - 2h 30mins
- Trusts - Lecture - 1h
Fri Total - 4h 30mins

Sat - Tort - Cases / Articles - 6h
Sat Total - 6h

Totals:

Trusts Week 5 - 20h 40mins (+1h 30mins Presentation)
Week Total - 35h 15mins

No comments: